Thursday, August 27, 2009

Blogging Time

Finally is thursday and again weekend is cuming, again work OT again lei, sibei sian. today pay day and ACE team treat our fellow colleagues makan and guess wat is from Pizza Hut, yummy yummy. Tks Sha Sha for arranging everything.. Now im very hungry craving for cup noodles.
Emmm on 260809 he sms me and say " dont know where our relationship is heading, always miss each other and he say he is concern abt me,and he is confused wif her, but happy being with me and c how far v can proceed".. i really hope that things will work out fine for us . Praying hard day by day.. Am i kind of like selfish i myself also dun noe?? Im happy at tis present moment. I must get it rite tis time round. Elynn U can do it..
Ard 2plus i ask "Brown" wanna meet up, he ask me to wait till 4pm and he will let me noe but did nt reply me whether to meet or not , ok nvm abit piss already than 4plus he say he sleepy wanna go bk home already, than as usual la reply "ok lor" wat can i say i cant say anything ma feel like just substitude... than ard coming to 5.30pm he call me say " wan to meet someone,but dun noe that someone wan to meet anot" so i act blur lor say " u wanna meet than u meet la"(i noe is me la just act onli) indeed we did meet up we went roaming ard, talk la as usual, we talking abt wat 4D nbr to buy for sat and sun than head home..

1 comment:

  1. lol~ meet up and talk about 4D number to buy~ -_-!!! Lame leh girl~

    ReplyDelete