Monday, August 17, 2009

i wish im a person wif no heart

How i wish im a person with no heart, so i wont feel the pain and no feeling !! true tt i admit i love his accompany whenever with him but after telling me abit of the story i think is really IMPOSSIBLE... i nearly cry out and i silent for a while(he also notice the diff) . shit wat is happening to me, the previous elynn does nt behave in tis way, she used to be very strong headed and is a person who can just let go of wat has happened to her but nt tis time round, i really dun noe why i become so diff... In the 1st place i shld hv drift apart and i wont be feeling tis pain now, anyway is me who brought tis upon myself, should i just ignore him but i dun think i can do it.. i just hate myself for tis moment..

No comments:

Post a Comment