Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pounding n Pounding

Is weekend.... friday after out went makan with "him,"at Changi, suppose to be ECP but he la on the phone with his colleague than overshot... had nasi lemak than head to changi beach.. nice evening after work and dinner, enjoy talking to "him" and his company. I wan more of this.. hehehe

2day sat work till 9pm, but still cant finish my work so many of accts to do lor.. can faint ar !! After work head to Bpp to meet my girlfriends, huiqing and jennifer for dinner at Cafe Cartel, than went NTUC for a while than head home.. now blogging lor. "He" called me but i missed his call cause low batt than i off my phone, by the time i on my phone than i noe he call, ask how is my day n work.. hahaha.. somehow just find that im a intruder.. anyway just take one step at a time ..

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.... who is this "He" sia~ sound new to me wor~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai..ling ling ar long story lor..tmr than i tell u

    ReplyDelete